It depends on your user type:
KeyStone Users are employees of our largest clients, supplying the REUZEit circular economy with high equality excess equipment from hundreds of locations around USA and UK and mainland Europe.
How KeyStone Use the platform:
|Scheduling Pickups performed or coordinated by REUZEit.||Coordinate donations to your partnered charities or sustainable growth/innovation programs.|
|Search/Browse for the equipment you need.||Request REUZEit to find the equipment you need|
|Schedule a project to extract ALL assets during site move or facility consolidations.||Buy new equipment from REUZEit new equipment manufacturing partners.|
||Generate reports about environmental performance;
Used Equipment Specialists
Used Equipment Specialists can join REUZEit as a
How ClearPartners use the Platform:
- People with years of experience reconditioning and refurbishing equipment, are called to pickup equipment world-wide.
- They receive Pickup Requests from KeyStones (and REUZEit Now users).
- They pre-quote refurbishment, calibration, and installation sales.
- They hold or send the equipment to a REUZEit warehouse and service center and can manage light reconditioning.
- They generate earning reports for equipment sold and serviced; and can request withdrawal of net revenue to bank account or REUZEbits.
- They use a full suite of REUZEit Management, cloud software.
- Manage inventory, leverage the CRM for leads, manage accounting and HR benefits:
Equipment Users can Buy quality used equipment and support the REUZEit circular economy that is saving our planet from 10 Million pounds of waste (so far); 100 Million tons of C02 Reduction; $10 Million in donations of equipment to innovations, entrepreneurs, and developing economies.
How Equipment Users use the REUZEit Platform:
- Log in to search/browse used equipment,
- Add items to your cart, from multiple REUZEit locations.
- Add Reconditioning, Refurbishment, calibration, installation, shipping insurance.
- Most domestic shipment quotes are instant for immediate checkout.
- For complex orders, shipping will be calculated and updated by a REUZEit representative after the buyer deposits 25%.
- Checkout with REUZE Credits (coming soon), Purchase order, Bank Wire, Credit cards and more.
- Track service progress on an order.
- Track shipping of an order.
- Generating reports of total contribution:
- Total Weight and Dimensions of equipment purchased
- Total contribution to CO2 reduction
- Earn discounts and rewards
- Order history details
Qualified REUZEit Franchises managed by experienced specialists (currently, REUZEit is only available to the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical production Equipment industries). They use REUZEit’s full suite of software to manage their local REUZEit branch, with multiple branches serving our global clients and local and regional used equipment markets. To find out more information, and to apply to join REUZEit’s Circular Economic platform, Click here
The equipment you find on REUZEit’s platform is part of a larger circular economy. Our KeyStone clients are multinational Life Science and Pharmaceutical companies that hire REUZEit to manage their excess and surplus equipment. Much of that equipment is not available, hidden from the average user, with some equipment only available to redeploy back to the same site within their organization. Excess equipment is available to purchase on REUZEit’s marketplace.
|28381 Vincent Moraga Dr
Temecula, CA 92590
+1 888 642 6431
2665 NN, Bleiswijk, Netherlands
+31 79 2033 240
|Ashley Farm, Bottle Lane Bracknell, RG42 5RY, UK
+44 1344 266104
San Francisco Bay, CA
By law, all equipment is decontaminated before it leaves the laboratory. However, it’s always a good idea for you to ensure that all used equipment you acquire is decontaminated using decon standards you require.
Yes. We are conveniently located off the 15 freeway, in Temecula, CA. Near Temecula’s famous Old Town, 1 hour from San Diego Airport, and 2 Hours from LAX.
You may also view equipment at our European warehouse in South Holland, Bleiswijk, The Netherlands; or in Bracknell, UK, 32 minutes west of Heathrow Airport by car.
Yes! We have a highly experienced, dedicated in-house project team that specializes in helping laboratories across the world close, move and set up labs. From small labs to massive multi-building campuses, we can handle it all.